|Cultivation Technician II||
Nov 30, 2022🔗
👁️ 13 13 Views
🏢 iAnthus 📍 Pleasantville, NJ
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Cultivation 📛 No license required
About our company
iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc., through its 100% owned subsidiary, iAnthus Capital Management, LLC, delivers a comprehensive solution for financing licensed cannabis cultivators, processors and dispensaries throughout the United States. iAnthus…
The Cultivation Technician II reports directly to the Cultivation Manager and is responsible for all daily tasks in their assigned areas within the Cultivation Facility.
- Applying organic pesticides with guidance from Cultivation Manager.
- Maintaining inventory of all cultivation supplies and order such supplies;
- Following pesticide recommendations and ensuring Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program is sufficient with Standard Operating Procedure.
- Implementing policies and procedures for the Cultivation facility
- Reviewing Communication Binder for current information and updates.
- Executing and enforcing compliance of all local and state regulations.
- Harvesting crops.
- Maintaining accountability in relation to specific job descriptions.
- Upholding all company policies and procedures.
- Assisting with irrigation, pruning, potting/repotting and propagation of plants.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment and utensils.
- Remaining current on product knowledge and industry standards.
- Attending quarterly team meetings.
- Ensuring that cultivation is producing sufficient flowers to meet the needs of MIPs and extractions.
- Producing quality product free of pests and contaminants.
- Training with Director of Security for prevention of diversion of product
- Ensuring that all departments are conducting self-compliance audit monthly.
- Reviewing security procedures and protocols.
- Participating in monthly product inventory.
- Reviewing Loss Prevention (LP) procedures on a quarterly basis.
- Being a company brand ambassador and training team members to represent the brand appropriately.
- Following and implementing corporate core values, including respect, diversity, sustainability, research and service.
- Adhering to company cultural principles.
• Must be 21 years old.
• 2-5 years’ experience in cultivation
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic math skills
• Team player
• Strong organizational skills
• Sound decision-making skills
• Ability to be analytical
• Strong attention to detail
• Tendency to be proactive
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to work a minimum of 10 hours a day and rotating shifts
- Flexible schedule availability including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a work day
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repairs
- Ability and willingness to work in the following conditions:
- General office environment
- Extended computer usage
- Extended phone usage including teleconferences, and Work environments that include exposure to, but not limited to, fumes, dust, odors, heights, indoor AC, no AC, motion, and noise.