Jul 24, 2019🔗👁️ 113 113 Views
🏢 710 Labs 📍 Oakland, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Cultivation 📛 No license required
About our company
We're more than industry OGS, we're standard-setting, award-winning innovators and artists obsessed with quality, expertise, and evolving the cannabis craft. We go above and beyond to deliver the best f#!$ing product you'll ever try.
A grower is primarily responsible for cleaning, upkeep and sanitation of the cultivation facility. Including, but not limited to, breaking down and setting up rooms, sanitizing, washing and sanitizing all equipment for pests, viruses and disease. Duties including, but are not limited to, placing skirting, trellising, weaving, super cropping, and de fanning plants. Performing all duties in accordance with company best practices at the cultivation facility is the most important aspect of the grower position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of all manufactured products;
- Neatly places plants
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse;
- And all other job duties as assigned;
- Handle, mix, and apply pesticides in a manner that is compliant with all WPS, CDA, EPA, And MED Rules and regulations
Qualifications / Education
High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED);
Must maintain current knowledge and adhere to all policy and regulations of the BCC.
Required skills & Experience
- Excellent computer, mathematic, language, and reasoning skills;
- Knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis strongly preferred;
- Familiarity with manufacturing procedures preferred;
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work, and achieves results with littles oversight;
- Adapts to changing business needs; conditions, and work responsibilities;
- Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks;
- Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement;
- Manages own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals;
- Earns others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions;
- Experience in marijuana growing, cultivation, and trimming preferred;
Preferred kills & Experience
- Knowledge of California BCC Regulations, and requirements; previous marijuana industry experience preferred with priority given to Candidates with experience in CA Licensed Facilities.
- Cannabis cultivation operations experience and computer skills a plus
Other requirements / Physical Requirements
- Must be able o work in a cultivation environment with moderate to loud noise level
- Must be able to work in manufacturing or production facilities with moderate to loud moderate to loud noise level and changing working conditions. May require use of safety equipment or personal protective equipment as needed
- Must be able to individually lift up to 50
- Must be able to handle labor-centric work;
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop crouch, reach, and lift for at least 4 hours at a time.
Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
---710 labs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, age, disability or genetics---
High school or equivalent (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance