Apr 19, 2019🔗👁️ 17 17 Views
🏢 PharmaCannis 📍 Scranton, PA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Cultivation 📛 No license required
About our company
PharmaCannis believes that everyone should have access to the best possible care. From the products we curate, to the personalized customer care we provide, we put our belief into action with truth and transparency. This is our purpose and it's only natural that we find ourselves here—showing the many ways medicinal cannabis can, and does, improve quality of life.
The Cultivation Manager is responsible for managing all cultivation and growing operations and employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing a large- scale greenhouse
- Performs all the tasks in the grow cycle, including transplanting, feeding, cloning, cropping and inventory
- Hires, trains, and leads a cultivation team of 20 employees.
- Working directly with the dispensary teams and the Operations Manager to ensure the quantity, mix and yield of
- strains planted will meet patient and market needs for medicine and treatment.
- Sets cultivation goals for the manufacturing facilities including:
- Develops growing and greenhouse utilization plans to maximize growing efficiency for products.
- Ensures all cultivation related standard operating procedures are followed, including inventory management,
- security and cleanliness SOPs
- Routine daily activities required to ensure plant maintenance and general operation of the cultivation areas.
- Routine daily activities required to ensure clones and mother maintenance and general operation of the
- propagation room to ensure adequate crop production.
- Measuring and reporting performance metrics and criteria with respect to cloning, potting, and other activities.
- Establishes and implements plans for establishing a perpetual harvest.
- Identifies and secures new tools, equipment and items needed to implement new techniques and processes.
- Drives improvement in planting techniques and yields.
- Sets budget for cultivation operations at the manufacturing facility.
- Strong professional with a background in horticulture or agriculture and 10 years of experience
- leading a large- scale operation
- Bachelors degree required. Advanced degree preferred
- Knowledge of plants, diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
- Strong leadership experience, with experience leading large teams
- Operations management mindset and approach in leading a cultivation center
- Strong attention to detail - bilingual a plus
Ability to lift up to 50lbs and perform manual labor tasks requirement for the management of the greenhouse.
It is the policy of PharmaCannis to afford equal opportunity in all phases of employment without regard to an individual's age, race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic tests and information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.