Jan 14, 2022🔗
👁️ 10 10 Views
🏢 Cresco Labs 📍 Remote✨Remote OK
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Marketing 📛 No license required
About our company
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is looking for a CRM Specialist to report into our Associate CRM Manager. This person will build, execute, track and measure email and SMS marketing campaigns for Sunnyside to drive demand and loyalty. At the specialist level, this position will have the opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams including regional marketing, creative and ecommerce teams. Ideal candidates will have previous CRM experience within an e-commerce/B2C environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Deploy consumer-facing email and SMS campaigns to increase Sunnyside consumer value and brand love
- Own your area of expertise and meet key KPIs in strategic partnership with your manager by performing A/B tests, creating targeted segmentation, and using personalized content
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional partners (Creative, Ecommerce, Data, etc.) to meet company goals
- Support the ongoing maintenance/operations of our marketing technology tools and help launch and integrate new communication channels into our marketing strategies
- Stay current on trends and best practices in lifecycle and channel marketing and advise the team accordingly
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM and state / store-level regulations
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-2 years experience working directly in email marketing (B2C/retail based preferred)
- Confidence in developing and executing lifecycle marketing strategies and communications for e-commerce
- Strong analytical and data storytelling skills. Google analytics experience is a plus
- Experience with creating and maintaining automated workflows (experience with Litmus is a plus)
- Experience with developing and executing A/B tests
- Experience working with Customer.io, MailChimp or a comparable email marketing platform
- Strong copywriting/copy editing skills with proficiency in AP Style
- Exceptional execution and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, a multi-tasker, love adhering to deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Passion for the cannabis industry is required
Cresco Labs requires that all corporate employees be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before September 30, 2021. If you are offered and accept a position, you will be required to prove your vaccination status prior to when your employment begins. If you require a medical or religious accommodation with regard to vaccination, please let us know once you receive an offer of employment (if applicable).
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.