Apr 5, 2019🔗👁️ 43 43 Views
🏢 PAX Labs 📍 San Francisco, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Other 📛 No license required
About our company
PAX Labs is an award-winning consumer technology brand with a mission to establish cannabis as a force for good. Our products set a high bar for quality and, together with the PAX App, offer unique features such as safety locking, adjustable temperature and draw control. As millions of consumers try cannabis for the first time or return to it after a long hiatus, PAX believes that quality, transparency and predictability are the keys to safe, responsible use by adults.
Headquartered in San Francisco, PAX is backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest (Pritzker family fund). We are an exceptional team with hardware and software backgrounds in consumer technology, healthcare, and biotech, and are growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Our internal culture values diversity, integrity, having an impact, and passion for the larger movement that PAX is a part of.
PAX Labs is seeking a dynamic and collaborative Contracts Manager with exceptional organizational, operational, legal research, communication and writing skills to play a critical role in supporting the commercial contracting process at the Company, supporting contracts drafting and review, administration and document management.
You must bring exceptional business judgment and creativity to your daily role and have a track record both of collaborating and thriving in a fast-paced start-up team environment. You must also be willing to pitch in with a diverse range of administrative and operational tasks, as needed, and work seamlessly and effectively with internal clients at all levels of the company and across all functional groups.
As the PAX Contracts Manager, you will:
- Organize and review documents and maintain files in contracts management database. Assist with migration of legacy contracts to contracts database.
- Assist with legal projects including contract template development, due diligence requests, as directed by in-house counsel.
- Process a broad range of commercial contracts, including IT, supply chain, distribution, consulting, software services, intellectual property and non-disclosure agreements, as well as review and revise some portion of those agreements in support of commercial counsel.
- Summarize complex legal issues into simple understandable language.
- Communicate and work well with senior management and protect the confidentiality of officers, employees and the company's personal information.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience in a corporate legal department in a contracts administration or management role.
- Contracts administration experience within a legal or procurement department in a high tech or startup environment is preferred.
- Excellent legal research and writing skills
- Required ability to be discreet when working with confidential data
- Understanding of risk assessment and risk management
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS
- Dynamic and disciplined thinker with intellectual horsepower, an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for making a mark in fast-paced, growing environments
- A natural leader and engaged team player with strong interpersonal capabilities
- Able to juggle and successfully prioritize competing and voluminous work streams simultaneously
- Inspires a culture of innovation, execution, collaboration, accountability, positivity, and fun
- High degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (including presentations)
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with persuasiveness and confidence
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation, equity & bi-annual performance reviews
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO policy including 9 paid holidays
- Parental Leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program for discounted PAX devices
- Weekly catered lunch, endless snacks and beverages
- Dog Friendly HQ in the Mission District of San Francisco
- Don't let the confidence gap ( https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/05/the-confidence-gap/359815/ ) get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.