|Concentrate Sales Ambassador||
Jun 30, 2019🔗👁️ 29 29 Views
🏢 HRVST Labs 📍 Vail, CO
💰 Commission-based earnings 🗓️ Part-time 🏷️ Sales 📛 MED Badge
About our company
Located In Idaho Springs In Clear Creek County, HRVST Has Recently Celebrated Its First Year In Operation And Is Proud To Be Considered One Of Colorado’s Best!
HRVST Labs’ State Of The Art Extraction Process Provides The Highest Quality Wholesale Concentrates To Both Colorado’s Medical And Recreational Markets. With A Focus On Partnering With Some Of Colorado’s Best Gardens, Our Commitment To Quality Has Ensured Our Consumers Receive A Clean, High-Terpene Extract That Can Be Enjoyed By The Most Selective Connoisseurs. HRVST Is Available In Dispensaries All Over The State.
We are an established, high-end cannabis concentrate brand that is looking for a new Sales Ambassador! We supply medical and recreational products in Colorado’s legal cannabis market, with new products coming to market this summer.
This is a part-time position and will require one 8 to 10 hour day per week, but you have the ability to work as much as you would like to produce better results and commissions.
Please respond with a cover letter, resume and a copy of your MED badge for consideration. We would consider training the right candidate, but industry experience is preferred. Thank you very much for your time!
- Seek out new customers, initiate and manage prospects through the sales pipeline.
- Perform in-person sales by regularly visiting dispensaries according to an organized schedule.
- Provide top-quality customer service including regular follow-up with existing clients to ensure full satisfaction with current services/products.
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with new and current dispensaries and dispensary purchasing managers.
- Maintain organized notes on sales efforts updating customer files on a daily basis.
- Work closely with Sales Director to update customer files and discuss progress on individual accounts
- Weekly travel to current/new clients to discuss product line with managers and buyers
- Provide sales reports to management weekly, monthly
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of sales in the cannabis industry preferred
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule working some nights/weekends
- Superior customer service skills
- Self-motivated, positive, and effective communicator
- Ability to work in spreadsheets/tracking systems to keep track of clients, sales, etc.
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable with remote access to perform some daily activities
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Must have reliable transportation to travel throughout the State
- Valid CO driver’s license with a clean driving record and valid insurance
- Must hold a valid MED badge, support badge required, key badge preferred
This is a commission based position, average annual compensation has been between $12,000-$45,000.