|Cannabis Edibles Cook and Production Specialist||
Apr 12, 2019🔗👁️ 35 35 Views
🏢 DYME Distribution 📍 Las Vegas, NV
💰 $15 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Processing 📛 Marijuana Agent Card
About our company
DionyMed Holdings, Inc (CSE: DYME) is building the world’s most efficient cannabis platform supporting cultivators, manufacturers, and award-winning brands. Headquartered in Toronto, and currently operating in California and Oregon our vision is to bring safe, trusted cannabis brands to medical and recreational consumers worldwide.
We believe in:
The power of cannabis for healing and happiness.
The power of cannabis people – the pioneers, the caregivers, the true believers
The cannabis industry – great jobs for great people
The future of cannabis and a world where cannabis is Always In Stock!
DionyMed Brands is hiring a full-time Edibles Cook and Production Specialist in Nevada to produce its line of products.
Full time schedule consists of 40 hours per week, with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs.
This position exists to prep and cook cannabis infused candy and products in a commercial kitchen, fill vape cartridges, and package edible and vape products.This position works primarily at the Acres facility in the Amargosa Valley in Nevada. The edible cook will ensure compliance with all Nevada regulations in regards to edibles and vape.On a daily basis, this person will establish a kitchen schedule, monitor and safely use equipment and supplies, and be responsible for producing safe products according to specifications.This employee will work with contractors, vendors, and help improve the efficiency of processes through incorporation of new technology. Supports and adheres to company’s Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Accurately tracks inventory and manages the supply chain for ingredients.
- Maintains sufficient inventory to meet demand.
- Applies labels and Metrc stickers to product.
- Sorts packaged products to proper tote.
- Stores labeled totes appropriately.
- Prepare all edibles in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen.
- Follow all GMP, HACCP and Q/A processes in facility.
- Strictly follow department SOPs, Batch Records, Logs, and associated Forms/Documents.
- Assist in the implementation of Edible Kitchen systems and SOPs.
- Fill vape cartridges with cannabis oil.
- Maintain relevant training as new products are introduced.
- Package cannabis products according to SOPs
- Cleans packaging machine room.
- Advocates safety and proper operation of all equipment.
- Train assign work and guide crew members.
- Gains approval from supervisor/manager on when orders are pulled from the vault, along with review on completion of work assignments.
- Receives work assignment direct or indirect; primarily verbal communication from supervisor.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
- Ability to accurately follow recipes and measurements.
- Ability to be trained on various activities, machines, and systems.
- Ability to do monotonous activities without making errors.
- Detailed oriented mind set with a focus on efficiency, quality and sanitation
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must have a Marijuana Agent Work Card issued from the State of Nevada or be eligible to receive one.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of how to properly use and maintain all equipment in the kitchen.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of vape cartridge filling equipment.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to stand on feet for long hours.
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- a High School Diploma or a General Education Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous production kitchen experience.
- Experience in the cannabis industry or working knowledge of the cannabis industry.
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly sit or stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 20 pounds, and grasp.
- Lift 50 pounds or more safely.
- Frequently walk, reach, and taste, or smell.
- Occasionally climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, talk, or hear.
High school or equivalent (Required)