Jun 15, 2019🔗👁️ 46 46 Views
🏢 Terra Tech Corp 📍 Reno, NV
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 Dispensary state license
About our company
Terra Tech Corp is a vertically integrated cannabis-focused agriculture company.
The Budtender is responsible for engaging with our Blüm customers to educate and ensure the best possible purchasing experience.
- Greets customers as they enter the BudBar with a positive and professional attitude and follows the 10 5 rule.
- Communicates effectively with customers to drive sales while providing excellent customer service.
- Educates customers on the various strains, uses, and methods of delivery and titration.
- Demonstrates working knowledge and complies with all state/ municipal laws and regulations.
- Quickly and efficiently operates the Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensures overall cleanliness of the BudBar and back counter.
- Acts with integrity and honesty while activity promoting the culture and the values of the company.
- Ability to anticipate customer and store needs by assessing the store.
- Maintains a professional demeanor during periods of high volume or stressful situations while setting a positive example for the shift team.
- Ability to monitor changes in team or store morale and/or performance while maintaining effective communication with the managers.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the cannabis industry is preferred.
- Education/credentials from institutions such as Oaksterdam are preferred.
- Dispensary state license (Nevada only); preferred
- Online training/certification through the Nevada Dispensary Association (Nevada only);
- Must possess proficient English skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess effective oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a professional and effective manner.
- Ability to create and compose written materials with proper English grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to communicate clearly with employees, management, and team members.
- Ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural business environment.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter with a strong sense of self-development.
- Must possess strong conflict management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the retail cannabis environment.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations related to cannabis operations.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and time management skills.
- Demonstrated approachability and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated reliability, dependability and flexibility in work habits.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Possess ability to accurately operate point of sale system.
- Proficient knowledge of general office procedures and office machines.
- Ability to research and understand regulations for cannabis retail markets.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exhibiting a high level of integrity and trustworthiness.
- Ability to work independently and contribute effectively as part of a team.
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Ability to frequently bend and/or twist at waist/knees/neck to and from seated position while working at workstation.
- Ability to frequently use standard office equipment such as but not limited to computers, telephones, copiers, and scanners.
- Ability to frequently communicate with others.
- Ability to maintain long periods of mental alertness and attention to detail while setting priorities, meeting critical deadlines, and following up on assignments.
- Ability to constantly perform sedentary work, spending extended periods of time at desk or workstation.
- Ability to excessively stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to seldom climb stairs at some locations.
- Ability to seldom push and/or pull up to thirty (30) pounds.
- Ability to seldom lift or carry up to thirty (30) pounds.
- Ability to keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Ability to function in an environment with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to deliver quality results under high pressure deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate normal manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination; maintain corrected hearing and vision to normal range.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Primarily a heavy trafficked retail setting in a cannabis dispensary with moderate noise levels and direct exposure to cannabis products.
The Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Awesome company culture!
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Employer paid Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- Employer paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO); ability to donate/share/cash-out PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Company parties and events
- Talented, fun, and high integrity group of coworkers!