Nov 16, 2022🔗
👁️ 21 21 Views
🏢 Native Roots Cannabis Co. 📍 Aspen, CO
💰 $19.00 to $21.00 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 MED Badge
About our company
Colorado's top marijuana dispensary offers a variety of high quality medical and recreational cannabis products.
The Budtender provides an exceptional customer experience and educates customers or patients on cannabis products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets and checks in customers and patients
- Engages with patients and customers to understand their wellness needs and recommends products
- Educates customers and patients on the benefits of cannabis products
- Assists with the intake of deliveries, transfers, and inventory management
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the store including organizing products and inventory, sweeping, mopping, and dusting
- Performs sales transactions including cash handling, using POS system, and compliantly packaging and labeling products
- Enters or modifies customer/patient information in POS System
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of customer service and/or sales experience
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent education
- Must hold or have already applied for Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) Employee Badge (Required)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency using Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office programs including Gmail, Calendar Docs, Sheets, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of METRC
- Knowledge of local and state laws related to cannabis sales including Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) regulations
- Experience with Cova POS system
- Cannabis knowledge or cannabis industry experience
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push/pull up to 100 lbs
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop, stretch, walk, bend, twist, reach, perform repetitive motions, and carry boxes or items
- Pay range: $19.00 to $21.00; actual pay will be determined based on qualifications
- Cash tip eligible.
- Bonus eligible based on store performance.
- Accrue paid time off (PTO) immediately; starting at 2 weeks per year.
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability, accident, and critical illness insurance plans are available.
- Retirement plans are available after 6 months of employment.
- $250 ‘Mountain Lifestyle’ bonus paid twice per year; ahead of summer and winter seasons.