Jul 23, 2019🔗👁️ 41 41 Views
🏢 LivWell Enlightened Health 📍 Denver, CO
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 MED Badge
About our company
With careful tending and hard work, we've grown from a single location to the nation's leading cannabis company.
Today, we have mulitple locations, hundreds of employees and a dedication to treat them all as well as the marijuana business has treated us. Not only do we supply great wages and benefits, we offer in-depth training and opportunities for professional growth, too.
The Budtender Lead is passionate about Marijuana, provides product knowledge to our patients, and explains the benefits of buying the product. The Budtender Lead is responsible for supporting the Retail Manager and Assistant Manager with all aspects of the daily retail operations, coaching and developing the retail team that delivers the LivWell retail promise to every customer. LivWell operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
- Execute LivWell selling standards to meet team and individual sales goals and metrics.
- Assist with the conduction of training of all new employees as well as the re-training of existing employees when needed.
- Ensure the sales floor is properly stocked and the presence of the store is well maintained.
- Model best-in-class service experience that consistently exceeds our customer’s expectations.
- Inspire customer confidence and create loyalty to our brand.
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures.
- Accountable for accurately utilizing LivWell’s Point of Sale system.
- Provide motivation and keep employee morale high.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management Team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Desire to learn about our products in order to assist customers.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and cash management is a plus.
- Fun attitude and strong work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player mentality.
- Ability to creatively cultivate long- term customer relationships.
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner.
Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday shifts and store location movement.
Provide leadership and direction to departmental employees to ensure the effective use and management of systems.
Compliance and Reporting
Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations.
Other duties as assigned.
Works under the general supervision of the Store Manager and Customer Experience Coordinator
This person does not supervise others.
- College Degree preferred but not required
- 2-3 years retail experience preferred
Proven success in the following job competencies:
- Communication and Presentation
- Customer Focus and Relationship Building
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Information and Technology Proficiency
- Able to use a computer for extended periods of time.
- Able to move about a typical office, manufacturing, warehouse, or retail environment
- Able to perform general office managerial and administrative activities.
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Regular and on-time attendance.
- Hours regularly exceed 40 hours per week.
- Occasional travel by conventional means including aircraft, motor vehicle and the like within the region and to other locations as required.
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.