Mar 25, 2019🔗👁️ 32 32 Views
🏢 Atomic Budz 📍 Cathedral City, CA
💰 $13 - $15 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 No license required
About our company
Atomic Budz is a trusted brand that is committed to the highest standards of the Cannabis Industry. Cannabis you can count on.
We seek EXPERIENCED outgoing and passionate Budtenders who are eager to build long standing, friendly relationships with our customers and patients. Our Budtenders will assist the management team with the activities and operations of the store, while abiding by policies, procedures and operational guidelines. Our Budtenders are responsible for helping customers, checking them out, cash handling and customer service. You must possess the ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences.
- Responsible for sales and customer experience by maintaining a tidy, safe, and inviting store environment
- Ensure the sales floor is properly stocked and the presence of the store is well maintained
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures
- Maintain current knowledge of product and its effects
- Greeting customers warmly when they enter
- Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system in person and for placing phone orders
- Correct cash handling and discount application
- Verifying proper paperwork, documentation and ID for customers
- Exceptional Customer Service and up selling skills
- Desire to learn about our products and cannabis therapies
- Knowledge of basic computer skills (Word, Excel, POS, IE)
- Social Media - using different platforms to boost AB presence through Events, product awareness, current trends postings
- Cash management is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and a team-player mentality
- Fun attitude and strong work ethic
- Other duties as assigned by the Management Team
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
Successful previous Bud Tending experience (required)
High School Diploma or equivalent
Other Misc. Requirements:
- Must be 21 with a valid California Identification.
- Background check required; no felony convictions
- Professional, tidy appearance and good personal hygiene
- Must be on time and ready to work when scheduled with reliable transportation
- Cannabis knowledge is preferred
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday shifts and store location assignments.
bud tending: 4 years (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Cathedral City, CA (Required)
United States (Required)
Every other week
Employees working per shift:
5 or fewer