|Budtender / Customer Service Rep||
Apr 24, 2019🔗👁️ 6 6 Views
🏢 Fresh Mint 📍 East Bay, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Part-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 No license required
About our company
Fresh Mint is centered around our patient's health and overall satisfaction. We at Fresh Mint truly believe in the medicinal properties of cannabis. We carefully select our premium products so that our patients are receiving nothing but the best. Our team provides a respectful, friendly, discreet and professional delivery service. We believe that we should treat every patient as if they were our only patient.
We are committed to you! Fresh Mint Collective is proudly serving cities from Albany to Fremont and San Bruno to Mountain View and other nearby cities. Please contact us to see if we can deliver to you!
We are looking for someone who is a people person, reliable, trustworthy, has knowledge of product and is organized. Fresh Mint is a licensed delivery service in the Bay Area, CA. We are a tight-knit expanding organization looking to bring on a reliable team member. Must be willing to learn our menu and communicate it effectively to our many patients.
- Provide exceptional customer service and offer positive resolutions to challenges from customers.
- Greet and educate customers on various cannabis products and consumption methods.
- Answer phones and accurately operate computer systems.
- Generate sales through customer interaction, product assistance, and suggestive selling.
- Educate new clients on the different effects of cannabis.
- Prevent asset loss through proper floor awareness.
- Execute an attention to detail by performing counter transactions without errors or shortages.
- Consistently exemplify a teamwork attitude with management and coworkers to improve work experience.
- Prepare, store, label, and distribute cannabis in a safe, accurate, and timely manner in accordance with policies and procedures and state law.
- Support the management team in driving and maximizing sales, controlling and minimzing shrink to achieve company goals.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- 21+ years old
- Previous retail or customer service experience required.
- Basic knowledge of the cannabis industry and laws and regulations as they pertain on the local and state levels.
- Ability to quickly learn procedures and acquire product knowledge.
- Task oriented with the ability to finish assigned projects.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have current registration and insurance in your name
- Clean background check and DMV driving record
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Depending on location, past experience, and education level.
If interested, please reply with your resume and answer these 3 questions:
- How do you believe marijuana is most beneficial to our community?
- What is your availability?
- Why would you be the best fit for our team?
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
Overtime often available: