Aug 8, 2022 👁️ 135 135 Views
Commonwealth Alternative Care is a subsidiary of Tilt Holdings
CAC is a cannabis cultivator and manufacturer bringing high-quality marijuana products to MA. Dispensary locations in Brockton and Taunton.
The Patient Services Agent (PSA) has a very important role as the most prominent patient facing position in the entire company. The PSA directly impacts the experience of our customers, providing them with education and top-notch customer service. More than cashiers, they must be able to educate and build relationships with our customers and take all necessary steps to enhance the experience of every patient. A successful PSA must be friendly, professional, responsible, well-spoken individual. The role requires an enthusiastic people-person that is eager to learn and passionate about cannabis. Successful PSAs must be able to multi-task in a face paced, high-volume, constantly changing environment while ensuring that all transactions and store relations remain compliant with all local and state regulations. The position requires constant patient interaction, problem solving, and efficient communication in a highly regulated environment.
• Resolve patient conflict with a calm and professional demeanor • Communicate with Management and/or Coworkers when product is running low so that it can be restocked accordingly • Work with others to create a positive environment for our patients and customers • Work individually and with a team supporting others to reach sales goals
Quality & Financial
• Maintain cleanliness of parking lot, check in, and lobby area • Manage patient flow from the check in area to the sales floor • Greet and bid farewell to all customers that enter and exit the dispensary • Answer dispensary phones and provide accurate information to patients • Perform opening duties and end of the day side work • Educate customers about products and services. Help them navigate multiple options based on their individual needs and desires • Accurately process sales through our point of sale system, the state tracking system and any other system in use
People & Development • Continue education of marijuana strains, products, and the industry during downtime • Provide knowledgeable, speedy, friendly service to all customers and patients • Assist in on-boarding and training of new employees • Communicate efficiently with management and coworkers
Compliance • Check medical paperwork and proper identification thoroughly and accurately • Stay up to date on and maintain compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations • File and organize patient information and patient documents • Maintain 100% compliancy with all local, state, and federal regulations in a highly regulated, constantly changing environment • Handle large amounts of cash without error • Help new customers fill out and sign medical agreements provided by the state and company ensuring all information is entered correctly and completely
Job Skills • Superior customer service skills • Ability to multi-task (agile) • Work well under pressure • Positive attitude and a strong work ethic • Detail oriented • Ability to work individually and collaboratively • Strong desire to learn and accept challenges • Adaptable to an ever-changing industry • Dependable, honest and trustworthy
Key Competencies: Functional Acumen – Consistently shows comprehensive knowledge, skills, and abilities in the functional area(s) for which they are responsible, and understands the fit with overall business goals Emotional Intelligence - Consistently executes the four (4) principles of EQ (i.e., self-awareness, social awareness, self-management, relationship management) Intellectual Agility: Consistently evaluates challenges and opportunities from a variety of angles, taking in multiple inputs, and arrives at reasonable business decisions Collaborate - Consistently maintains effective teaming relationships with internal parties, and as applicable, external parties Dependable - Can be consistently trusted to execute their job responsibilities on-time and within scope, and meets or exceeds targeted business results Upholds Company Values - Consistently role-models and supports execution of the Company core values
Job Requirements • Previous retail experience and/or customer service experience required • Demonstrable experience using software for Office and POS • Associate degree or bachelor's degree preferred
• Previous experience in a high-volume, fast paced environment preferred
• Every job applicant must pass a comprehensive background check, including the mandates of the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission. A job offer issued before the completion of a background check shall be contingent upon a positive result. A negative background check result may lead to the withdrawal of the job offer.
• All candidates must be ready, willing, and able to work a fully flexible work schedule to include days, nights and weekends to meet fluctuating business demands based on the needs of the individual department
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
• Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time and lift up to 25 pounds
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required and includes all other duties as assigned by management.
Benefits we offer to full-time employees