Sep 4, 2019🔗👁️ 19 19 Views
🏢 CBCB 📍 Berkeley, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Part-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 No license required
About our company
We are cultivators.
Cultivators of community, cannabis, and conversations about both.
We are committed to…
- Safety . . . by providing an environment where you can feel safe and relaxed and choose from products that are all tested to ensure their safety.
- Community . . . by being good neighbors and active members of our local community.
- Innovation . . . by using innovation to improve the patient experience and increase value.
- Education . . . by creating an experience that is designed to educate and inspire.
- Natural Solutions . . . by creating cultivars, which serve as neurprotectants, dietary supplements, and natural solutions to everyday problems.
- Chemistry . . .by understanding what is in our medicine and how it affects our mind and body.
- Evolution . . . by encouraging feedback from all resources to drive decisions that ensure that our expertly curated assortment evolves over time.
A Budtender is responsible for creating a safe space where CBCB’s patients and customers can be educated and purchase Cannabis goods with comfort and ease.
- Greets customers as they enter the dispensary with a positive attitude and a compassionate energy.
- Communicates effectively with customers to drive sales while providing excellent customer service.
- Educates customers on the various strains, uses, and methods of delivery and titration.
- Demonstrates working knowledge and complies with all state/ municipal laws and regulations.
- Quickly and efficiently operates the Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensures overall cleanliness of work space.
- Acts with integrity and honesty while activity promoting the culture and the values of the company.
- Maintains a professional demeanor at all times
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21+
- Customer service experience is necessary
- Must possess effective oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a professional and effective manner.
- Ability to communicate clearly with employees, management, and team members.
- Ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter with a strong sense of self-development.
- Must possess strong conflict management skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and time management skills.
- Demonstrated approachability and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated reliability, dependability and flexibility in work habits.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Possess ability to accurately operate point of sale system.
- Ability to research and understand regulations for cannabis retail markets.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exhibiting a high level of integrity and trustworthiness.
Hours per week: