Jun 5, 2019🔗👁️ 22 22 Views
🏢 Botanica PDX 📍 Portland, OR
💰 $13 - $15 an hour 🗓️ Part-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 OLCC Workers Permit
About our company
Conveniently located in two neighborhoods, Botanica provides a wide selection of cannabis options for the medical patient, and an excellent selection of flower specifically catered to our recreational consumers. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and customer service, seeking to help you experience cannabis in the best way possible.
Botanica PDXis seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgable budtender to join our Foster-Powell team!
**OLCC MARIJUANA WORKER PERMIT REQUIRED***
The ideal candidate has:
- A firm understanding of the importance of cannabis education, laws and regulations.
- An eagerness to constantly expand their scope of knowledge in the cannabis industry.
- Exceptional customer service, communication and organizational skills
- An eye for detail and ability to manage independent projects, as well as work with their team to accomplish daily tasks.
- An professional, upbeat, friendly and compassionate demeanor, making customers feel welcome and comfortable.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and establish rapport with customers; get to know them and seek to understand their interest in cannabis medicine.
- The ability to confidently consultwith customers in finding an appropriate product for their needs.
- Maintaining a professional and safe environment for customers and coworkers.
- Working with your team to maintain shop organization.
- Managing personal inventory and light production projects, as well as providing clearly documented notes about the project for the next team member
- Cash handling and POS system navigation.
- Unpacking, sorting and labeling product as assigned.
- Proactively working on continued education prompts as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- MUST HAVE OREGON CANNABIS WORKER PERMIT.
- Experiences in retail sales preferred.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indica, sativa, hybrid effects), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market.
- Dispensary-related experience a plus.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, trustworthy, dependable, and hardworking.
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service and represent the business with pride and professionalism.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Apply in person at:
4124 SE 60th Ave.
Or, email your resume and cover letter by clicking "apply" below.
Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Portland, OR 97206 (Preferred)
OLCC Marijuana Worker (Required)
Hours per Week: