May 13, 2019🔗👁️ 4 4 Views
🏢 Nuvata 📍 Los Angeles, CA
💰 $18 - $22 an hour 🗓️ Part-time 🏷️ Marketing 📛 No license required
About our company
Whether you’re looking for an aid to wellness and mindfulness
or simply to add a little extra flavor to life, Nuvata’s disposable vaporizers deliver cannabis that’s perfectly suited for your needs. Our process of combining cannabinoids and terpenoids allows us to create enhanced states of mind, body, and everywhere in between. It’s our goal is to make it simple and easy for you to enjoy the wellness, mindfulness, and fun that cannabis can bring to life.
Nuvata is actively seeking an hourly-part-time professional Brand Manager represent our cannabis product portfolio in key strategic markets. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic person be the face & voice of our brand
This role is a blend of Brand Ambassador, Business Development and Marketing to build brand awareness and sales with consumers and retailers. Prior experience in Sales, as a Brand Ambassador or other customer facing role is ideal.
Training, apparel, and sampling tools will all be provided for events. Apply today to join the fastest growing industry in the world, and be part of a team that is best in class.
Telling Nuvata's story and communicating our brand message to retailers and consumers through bud-tender trainings and in-store demos.
Generate new account leads and develop sales pipeline for winning conversion.
Increase awareness, generate sales opportunities and build consumer preference.
- Be the face of Nuvata with retailers, budtenders, consumers in your assigned territory. Build genuine, trusting relationships with dispensary partners, budtenders and consumers. Attend in designated apparel when instructed.
- Drive sales growth by activating exceptional in-store demos and managing your accounts. Perform efficient account acquisition through strategic planning, cold calling, and inbound marketing. Continue strong account retention by monitoring, managing, and communicating with accounts on a regular basis.
- Educating consumers and excite them about our unique product offerings. Educate our retail partners and make us the “must have” brand on the shelf.
- Track performance of demos & events, including customer feedback, creating recaps for record and review. Provide market insight on products, pricing, activation trends, consumer and retail opportunities.
- Be the market expert- bring expertise of Nuvata brands, products, and competitors to help our Nuvata executive team, retail partners and other stakeholders to succeed.
- Represent company at trade shows, industry events and consumer events.
- Respond to all external and internal communications in a timely fashion.
- Must bring passion to Nuvata at all times.
What success looks like?
- Growth in distribution (new stores)
- Growth in unit and dollar sales
- Execution of minimum 2 demos per month per customer
- Development of productive relationships with company, trade & community
- Prior experience in sales, field marketing, brand ambassador or other customer facing role.
- Must reside in Los Angeles area
- CRM Experience: 1 year
- Knowledge of Cannabis
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing and approachable personality
- Planning & organizing
- Ability to travel
- Mandatory reliable Internet/email access
- Must be available to work evening and weekends
Prior experience as a budtender or other cannabis related job
- Base Annual Salary paid bi-weekly.
- Travel Expenses: out of pocket business expenses, per employee handbook
- Bonus: Discretionary, target level 10% of base salary
- Vacation: To be approved by Manager in advance
Los Angeles, CA (Required)
Driver's License (Required)
sales: 1 year (Preferred)
marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)
Driver's License (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: