Mar 16, 2019🔗👁️ 91 91 Views
🏢 Urbn Leaf 📍 San Diego, CA
💰 $16 an hour 🗓️ Part-time 🏷️ Marketing 📛 No license required
About our company
Urbn Leaf is California's must-see retail cannabis boutique featuring a high-end, comfortable atmosphere and professional attitude that invites inquiry, discovery and conversation.
Urbn Leaf, the new standard in licensed dispensaries, is looking for Brand Ambassadors to join our team!
Represent the Urbn Leaf brand in a manner that meets Urbn Leaf standards. Attend and work events, assisting with setup and breakdown as necessary. Educate consumers about the Urbn Leaf brand and promote to spread brand awareness. Requires day, night, and weekend work with the ability to work flexible hours, including holidays to ensure the success of all events. Schedule is primarily Thursday-Sunday, and shifts are between 4-8 hours (with possibility of overtime).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to):
- Operate as the “face” of the Urbn Leaf brand in physical and virtual networks
- Attend outside events to promote the Urbn Leaf brand to event attendees while acting in a professional and cordial manner befitting of Urbn Leaf standards
- Spread brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing techniques
- Convince consumers to attend events or purchase products
- Transport promotional materials to and from various locations
- Assist with setup/breakdown for events
- Advertise products and/or events on social media networks
- Distribute posters, stickers, and flyers throughout nearby communities
- Offer exclusive giveaways and promotions of Urbn Leaf’s products
- Implement new and exciting ways to expand brand recognition
- Maintain and secure equipment and other needs for individual events
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Participate in promotional activities that support brand development
- Establish a referral network and finding ways to maximize value from those connections
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous promotions, events, or sales experience preferred
- Self-starter attitude with minimal need for supervision
- Must have a hands-on, proactive customer service style
- Must have excellent communication & organizational skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- The work environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but there will be cases where the noise level is loud to extremely loud.
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends for special program events.
- Occasional travel may be required
Skills and Attitudes:
- Must be motivated, hard-working, and passionate about the cannabis industry. This position requires someone who is extremely outgoing and personable with the ability to handle meeting and speaking to high volumes of people for long periods of time while maintaining a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Must have the ability to:
- Perform all job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Prioritize and organize
- Remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment
- Works cohesively as a team with co-workers
- Build relationships
- Position products against competitors
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to walk. Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit. Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours at a time.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds properly.
- Must be able to function at the highest level in a fast paced, high stress environment.
- Must be able to work days, nights, holidays and weekends.
In order to be considered for employment, please read the directions below:
Please do not call the store regarding employment.We receive a very high volume of applications daily and are unable to respond individually to each and every one. All applications are given a thorough review, and if we are interested in a candidate, we will contact them directly via email and/or phone.
- Brand Ambassador: 1 year (Preferred)
- Promotions/Events: 1 year (Preferred)
San Diego, CA (Required)
United States (Required)