Jun 5, 2019🔗👁️ 24 24 Views
🏢 Kurvana 📍 East Los Angeles, CA
💰 $18 - $19 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Marketing 📛 No license required
About our company
Kurvana is one of California’s Top 3 leading cannabis products companies producing one of the industries most trusted brands. We focus on innovation and development of new products and technologies while maintaining high standards of quality and a commitment to our patients. We are setting the tone for this exciting industry and are looking for qualified candidates to grow with us as we achieve our goals.
The Kurvana Brand Ambassador team plays a key role in representing the brand positively at cannabis retail dispensaries and other various cannabis related events throughout the greater Los Angeles market. This position supports both the Marketing and Sales teams to increase brand visibility, activation and trade engagement.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Marketing and Sales teams out in the field through best-in-class implementation of retail events, training's and cannabis industry engagement programs
- Act as the “face of the brand” within a set territory (East Los Angeles), representing the brand and company in a positive and professional manner at retail, events, and on social media.
- Attend high-end/ affluent/ celebrity type events when needed always maintaining the utmost confidentiality.
- Maintain high level of product and brand knowledge to be clearly communicated to trade partners and consumers
- Activate retail accounts within a set territory, including staff training's, incentive programs, events, and marketing displays.
- Represent the brand at consumer and industry events
- Gather and deliver market insights and competitive intel from time spent in field to HQ team and help craft actionable solutions
- Consistently monitor account list in collaboration with Sales and Trade Marketing team to ensure adherence to Brand Guidelines at account level
- Build and maintain positive relationships with trade contacts in set territory
- Work with Sales and Trade Marketing team to implement best-in-class trade engagement platforms, including education and appreciation initiatives.
- Work with vendor / agency relationships as needed to activate retail displays and events
- Collaborate closely with Sales to identify account needs, growth opportunities, and quickly bring solutions to the retail channel
- Utilize creative thinking to set the Kurvana brand apart from the competitive set at retail, and win hearts and mind of trade
- Consistently and accurately supply reporting and events, account displays put up, training's, etc.
- Must maintain a polished a professional demeanor at all times.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, or a related field preferred; high school diploma required.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in promotional events, retail, customer service or cannabis preferred
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Comfortable with public speaking in front of large and small audiences
- Positive and upbeat attitude with exceptional people skills
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Ability to represent the brand positively and professionally in a variety of environments
- Familiarity with basic trade marketing, event marketing, and sales tactics
- Moderate experience and comfort-level with social media
- Flexibility with hours (weekends, evenings required) and ability for occasional to moderate travel (Sundays and Mondays are typically days off)
- Must be 21+ and possess a current valid CA drivers license and reliable mode of transportation
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: You will be joining a challenging team of high achievers, who are all extremely driven to be the best at what they do--where quality and winning is paramount. This position is not for everyone; you will be pushed. You must have a genuine passion to be part of this high-intensity team, without this passion you will find what we are trying to accomplish too difficult.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. The Company will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brand Ambassador: 1 year (Required)
customer service: 2 years (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)
East Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)
CA DRIVERS LICENSE: I am currently acquiring this license/certification and it will be complete in the next 30 days (Required)
United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules