Apr 6, 2019🔗👁️ 44 44 Views
🏢 Ionic Brands, Inc. 📍 Orange, CA
💰 $52,000 a year 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Marketing 📛 No license required
About our company
SMALL BATCH LUXURY CANNABIS OILS
Ionic is passionate about crafting the finest small batch cannabis oils and cannabis concentrates in the world.
Our pillars of Quality, Responsibility and Respectability are the guiding principles that have inspired the distinctive finish and curated experiences that we create.
The sourcing, extracting and refinement of cannabis oils and concentrates is both an art and a science.
For Ionic, knowledge, expertise and dedication to the craft is a passion. A passion that elevates the cannabis experience.
Ionic Brands, Inc. is searching for a full-time Brand Ambassador located in the Southern California greater San Diego/ Orange County area. The Brand Ambassador plays a key role in making IONIC one of the most engaging, elegant and innovative Cannabis Brands in the United States. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Cannabis and the Cannabis industry, event planning, networking, and is well organized. The IONIC BA is the face of the brand, helping us tell our story and representing the company at events and out in the field.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Work closely with Director of events producing events to ensure success of Brand programs and initiatives.
- Work closely with CRO and sales team running in-store customer engagements to ensure success of Sales programs and initiatives.
- Work closely with Social Media Director to maximize and ensure success of Social Media programs and initiatives.
- Serve as a liaison between internal teams and industry partners
- Create strong relationships with store managers and bud tenders
- Produce and coordinate in store-activations
- Represent IONIC as a brand, being the face and voice of the company in the world.
- Deliver Consistent and well written reporting on a weekly basis
- Understand IONIC related consumer trends and deliver POV reporting on (I.e, in store trends, customer trends, where things are going)
- Prepare detailed documents, including comprehensive strategic plans, audits, promotional plans and well-researched POVs (e.g. strategic recommendations and opinions)
Knowledge/Critical Skills & Experience
- Ability to articulate brand messaging to buyers, budtenders, and consumers
- Event production knowledge and ability to transport gear needed for events
- Organization of all merchandise, samples, and brand equipment inventory
- Understanding of cannabis and the industry culture
- Quick decision-making skills that put the brand first
- Strong Social Skills
- Event Production Skills
- Marketing Coordinator level work experience for a lifestyle brand preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Dependable work attendance and job performance.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid California State Driver's License
brand ambassador: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Driver's License (Required)
United States (Required)