|Assistant Manager, Retail Operations||
Aug 2, 2019🔗👁️ 25 25 Views
🏢 GrowHealthy 📍 Brandon, FL
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 No license required
About our company
GrowHealthy is proud to serve registered cannabis patients across the state of Florida.
At GrowHealthy, we are dedicated to helping our customers live healthier, happier lives. We produce premium-quality cannabis products designed to provide relief from a host of conditions and to promote general wellness.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted chain of medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products.
This position reports to the General Manager of the location and works in partnership with the Retail & Security teams to ensure the safety and security of the staff and patients. The Assistant Manager assists with the merchandising, operations, and execution of store and company standards in addition to resolving both associate and customer concerns. The Assistant Manager will be responsible for building customer relationships and partnering with the General Manager on new product launches, developing overall store strategies and tactics to achieve sales, service, and operational goals.
- Proactively engage with customers to exceed their needs and work to generate revenue by driving a patient-centric sales culture
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to inventory reporting, employee reporting, patient reporting, and packaging
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for all employees and patients to include sales floor, back room, manager offices and restrooms
- Ensures the implementation and effective application of information, tools, and systems required to meet patient needs
- Adaptable to a changing environment and able to consistently achieve goals despite stress and ambiguity
- Participates in networking and creating positive relationships within the community
- Provide positive and constructive feedback to help employees meet expectations and goals
- Must be able to effectively lead, coach and manage others in a professional environment
- Merchandising, operations, and execution of store and company standards
- Plan, prioritize, and execute detailed instructions in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with performance management of all employees in partnership with Human Resources
- Responsible for all store opening and closing procedures when GM is not present
- Responsible for all cash handling procedures and inventory management when GM is not present
- Other duties as assigned by GM and/or Senior Management
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, with the ability to work independently, as well as with others
- Positively influence staff to achieve goals set by GM and Senior Management
- Act as a Change Champion, supporting and initiating change
- High School Graduate or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of exceptional leadership, management, communication and training skills in a customer centric sales environment. Previous store management experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a Florida Department of Health Office Level 2 Background Screening
- Must possess the ability to use computers and technology for information, and to access information necessary to complete the job
- Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through POS register system
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Business, Marketing, Retail Management, or related field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lead, delegate, and motivate staff
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Knowledge of the Florida Medical Marijuana Rules & Regulations is a plus
Salary based on experience and qualifications
Health insurance offered
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.