May 11, 2019🔗👁️ 24 24 Views
🏢 Green Leaf Lab 📍 Portland, OR
💰 $14 - $16 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Administrative 📛 No license required
About our company
Green Leaf Lab is a full-service, production oriented, cannabis specific analytical laboratory using cutting-edge technology to characterize the chemical, physical, biological, and microbial properties of a wide range of samples submitted for regulatory compliance and operational purposes. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and detailed oriented Administrative Specialist.
The Administrative Specialist is responsible for assisting the growth and success of the business by providing a wide range of services, such as data entry and review using our laboratory intake management system (LIMS), customer service via phone, email and in-person, project management, in-house sampling, inventory, among other administrative tasks. The position requires ability to learn new material quickly, excellent customer service, keen attention to detail, ability to multi-task with ability to self-start and self-manage.
- Establish working knowledge of Oregon cannabis testing regulations and requirements
- Data entry utilizing Laboratory Intake Management System (LIMS), Excel and Word
- Answering phones
- Replying to emails
- Project management from start to completion
- Setup, train, and support clients using account portal
- Assisting clients with sampling and intakes at the laboratory
- Ensures department document filing is kept up to date and the filing system is maintained properly
- Performs other general office, administrative and customer service tasks, as required by the position
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize work, be detail oriented and meet deadlines
- Project management experience
- Demonstrates ability to easily grasp the concepts and functionality of software and programs
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well with people within the organization, customers and the business community
- Possess the highest regard for confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to produce quality work in a timely and efficient manner
- Interest or experience in cannabis industry
- Flexibility in work hours required
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Experience in office environment
Competitive benefits package included.
To Apply: Send resume in PDF format and cover letter with salary requirements. Position will be open until filled. Please do not call regarding this position.
Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
Portland, OR (Preferred)