Apr 18, 2019🔗👁️ 12 12 Views
🏢 Aurora Cannabis 📍 Edmonton, AB
💰 DOE 🗓️ Temporary 🏷️ Administrative 📛 No license required
About our company
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is a world-renowned integrated cannabis company with an industry-leading reputation for continuously elevating and setting the global cannabis industry standard.
Through our wholly owned subsidiaries, strategic investments, and global partnerships, Aurora provides a wide range of premium quality cannabis and hemp products and services, develops innovative technologies, promotes cannabis consumer health and wellness, and delivers an exceptional customer experience across all its brands.
Aurora’s operations span multiple continents and focuses on both the medical and recreational cannabis production and sales, patient education and clinic counselling services, home hydroponic cultivation, extraction technologies and delivery systems, and hemp-based food health products.
We operate around the globe pursuing new and emerging cannabis markets where possible through our owned network of import, export and wholesale distributors, our e-commerce and mobile applications, brick and mortar retail stores, as well as grocery store retailers, and pharmacies.
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR (Maternity Leave Contract)
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Product Development & Regulatory Affairs (Montreal), the Administrative Coordinator will be located in Nisku, AB, and will be responsible for a variety of day-to-day tasks, as well as some procurement and office administration.
This is a 12-month Maternity Leave contract
- Prepare reports, memos, and documents
- Composes, reviews, and follows through on internal and external communication with a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Maintain paper and electronic filing system (code and file documents according to the established procedures)
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, manually or electronically
- Manage calendars, meetings, appointments for the SVP and Sr. Project Managers
- Prepares and submits expense reports
- Prepare meeting agendas and supporting materials for distribution as requested
- Draft minutes of meetings, resolutions and standard agreements as requested
- Assists with internal and external communication efforts: organizes and coordinates special events and projects
- Supports related projects and may conduct research as required
- Support with meeting, travel (accommodation, flights, vehicles, etc.) and other arrangements
- Manages and performs office responsibilities including ordering supplies, couriers, and occasional reception
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Commitments and engagements of the executives extend beyond regular office hours and although this role generally does not require attendance at such events or significant overtime, there are times when it will be necessary to provide support beyond regular office hours across multiple time zones around Canada and across the world.
- 5+ years’ experience in an Office Administrator role
- 1-3 years’ experience with procurement
- Certificate or college diploma in administration or another related field is considered an asset
- Ability to act with minimal supervision, discretion, maturity, and with absolute confidentiality
- Ability to work under tight timelines and to balance multiple and varied projects at one time
- Public company experience preferred but not required
- Familiar with using office equipment such as photocopier, scanner, etc.
- Strong reconciliation and audit skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of computer software for word processing, spreadsheets, email, Internet
- Familiar with using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel etc.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and ability to exercise independent judgment
- Excellent communication skills, both in oral and written
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.