|Active Directory Administrator||
Sep 11, 2019🔗👁️ 15 15 Views
🏢 Urbn Leaf 📍 San Diego, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Information Technology 📛 MCSE, MCSA
About our company
Urbn Leaf is California’s must-see retail cannabis boutique featuring a high-end, comfortable atmosphere and professional attitude that invites inquiry, discovery and conversation.
Urbn Leaf, the new standard in licensed dispensaries, is looking to add a Microsoft Active Directory Administrator to our team in San Diego, CA (Bay Park area).
The Microsoft Active Directory Administrator will design, implement, maintain and audit systems within the Urbn Leaf environment. This individual will recommend upgrades, patches, new applications and equipment. This role will require working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within information technology and Microsoft Windows support. This person will create and update configuration documents and system change controls, as necessary. This person will often work independently to accomplish tasks.
- Design, architect and support Microsoft Active Directory and Office365 environments
- Utilize automation through PowerShell, Python or other scripting languages to maintain Active Directory platform
- Plan and implement necessary upgrades to support capacity planning, business requirements and improved security of Microsoft systems and domain upgrades
- Based on industry best practice, this individual is expected to provide the highest level of customer support
- Escalate problems reported or found to the Director of Information Technology
- Maintain documentation of the computer systems and components of the supported systems.
- Must understand and demonstrate compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements
- Maintain a commitment to and align with Urbn Leaf mission, vision, values and programs, to successfully lead teams to represent Urbn Leaf
- The person fulfilling this position will be periodically on call and occasionally work non-business hours
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be team oriented and willing to work as part of on-call rotation
May perform additional duties as assigned or directed by management from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related IT field
- At least 7 years of work in systems engineer role
- Current Microsoft certifications: MCSE, MCSA
- Minimum 7 years working experience with the following systems, applications, and operating systems
- Active Directory, Azure, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, TCP/IP
- Patch Management
- Endpoint Security solutions (e.g. Symantec, McAfee, etc.)
- Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Windows and Mac based desktops and laptops
- Android and Apple based mobile devices
- Microsoft Office 365 suite of products
- VoIP phone system, preferably Ring Central * In-depth understanding of computer science disciplines
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Close attention to detail, ability to troubleshoot and maintain accurate records
- Able to complete complex tasks in a timely fashion, using sound judgement
- Coordination of vendor support for system upgrades and implementation
- Ability to routinely achieve a high standard
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills and experience communicating with all levels within an organization
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with team members
- Must be self-directed and results-oriented
- Performance Orientation – Is driven by personal performance; achieves all objectives detailed in scorecards and comfortable with quantifiable assessments.
- Impact Orientation – Performs to stated objectives and driven to make an impact on company goals.
- Competitive – Dedicated to a competitive spirit that supports the Urbn Leaf goal to be the premier Cannabis brand in the industry.
- Sense of Urgency – Has the speed and agility to perform Urbn Leaf goals and objectives.
- Ability to Handle Pressure and Ambiguity – Comfortable with the pressure to be the best and the ability to maintain composure and focus in situations of ambiguity or uncertainty.
- Confidence - Confident in skills and abilities; pursues everything with energy; demonstrates drive and a need to complete tasks, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or listen. The employee is frequently required to sit.
The employee is occasionally required to stand or walk
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Warehouse, retail and general office environment. Daily exposure to PCs and networks.
The noise level in the work environment varies.
Microsoft Active Directory: 7 years (Preferred)
Office 365: 7 years (Preferred)
Systems Engineer: 7 years (Preferred)